Blog Post 7

 I found the presentation topic of motion pictures to be very very interesting. As a Media Production and Entrepreneurship major, I wanted to learn more about this topic and see how it affects me as a major and what facts I can take away from it. In the presentation, I learned that The Galloping Horse is recorded as the first motion picture ever, showing 16 frames per second. The first motion picture was shown to the public in 1893. Some of the pros I learned about Motion pictures was that they can teach important life lessons and can be a way to express thoughts and beliefs. And they are created for entertainment, and should not be used for political agenda. Like all things, I learned the downside of motion pictures. They can be a distraction from the real life problems, they can negatively showcase people and stereotype groups. I believe that Motion Pictures are a great way of art and can influence society and can bring so much happiness into a world so negative. To me, I use motion pictures as a coping mechanism from reality and can create a world that brings peace to me. Motion Pictures is more than a hobby for me, it's a way of life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 6- EOTO(1)

Blog Post 4

Blog Post 5- 8 freedoms of expression