Blog Post 5- 8 freedoms of expression

 The Eight Values of Free Expression are Marketplace in Ideas, Participation in Self-Government, Stable Change, Individual self-Fulfillment, Check on Governmental Power, Promote Tolerance, Promotion Innovation, and Protect Dissent. As I was reading these and their definitions and meanings I start to wonder if any of these have any potential meaning to me personally. I asked if any of these had any meaning to me mentally. And I discovered that some of the values stood out to me resonantly were the topics of Participation in Self-Government, Stable Change, and Individual Self-fulfillment. I feel like these stand out the most to me because of how I can self relate to these topics and what they are about. These topics that I picked make me look back and think about how I can relate to these topics and what they say about me on a personal level. 

One of the main things that this blog post wants me to focus on is which one do I see in action today. I see the Self-Government being in action today, at the time of writing this post. I say this because Self-Government is one of the most important things in regards to American Freedom. We have seen what it looks like when the American government wishes to take over the will of the American People and they slowly take away their rights. Start with COVID pandemic for an example. A virus that has a proven 99.997% survival rate, and the whole government tells us to shut down. In regards to the flu, with hundreds of thousands of people dead, why wasn't mask wearing, social distancing, and lockdowns required?  It is because President Trump was in office and the government seeked to get him removed from office somehow. Anyways, the government shut us down and they decided which business are essential and non essential businesses. The government can not use COVID as an example to make unconstitutional laws. People are so afraid to stand up now a days because they fear they will be the only one and will be forced into punishment. The government is taking over our rights and using this pandemic as a way to manipulate us and those who do not see it can not see anything past two feet in front of them. Government control is real, and we need to remind the government that they serve us and we don't serve them. 


https://pacificlegal.org/governments-covid-19-arbitrary-unconstitutional-policies/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 6- EOTO(1)

Blog Post 4